How To Make The Most Powerful Juice That Naturally Removes Kidney Stones And Gallstones
As statistic show, 1 out of 10 people suffer from kidney stones at some point in their life. According to a newest study, today kidney stones are more common than ever.
The leading causes for this are insufficient water intake, too salty or sugary foods, excessive/insufficient physical activity, weight loss surgery, obesity, as well as infections or genes.
Diets high in fructose (found in table sugar and high-fructose corn syrup) are also among the factors for kidney stones development.
When we have too much waste built up in our body, it stimulates the formation of crystals, that when joined with other solid formations create stones.
Proper amount of liquid can prevent kidney stones from being formed as it will eliminate chemicals such as urate, phosphate, calcium, oxalate, cystine, xanthine.
Sometimes these stones can move down to the ureter, but when they don’t move, they cause a back-up of urine in the kidney, ureter, the bladder or the urethra, which causes great pain.
In order to prevent kidney stones, you must drink plenty of filtered water and other fluids.
Here are some tips on how to protect your kidneys:
- Avoid foods rich in oxalate content, as if combined with calcium and iron, oxalate forms crystals which may be excreted in urine or might create even bigger kidney stones that can obstruct the kidney tubules.
- Do not consume soybeans, hazelnuts, cashews, peanuts, almonds, black tea, wheat bran, and spinach
- Watermelon is a potent diuretic which is extremely high in water and will stimulate the removal of kidney stones
- Avoid high calcium foods.
- Avoid foods rich in sodium
- Lower the intake of animal protein foods
- Lemons contain citric acid which dissolves calcium crystals
- Kidney stones are dissolved by potassium
- Drink a glass of water before going to sleep, throughout the night when you wake up, and before you go back to bed.
The following recipe will help you treat your kidney stones naturally.
You will need:
- 4 slices of organic watermelon
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 organic orange, peeled
- 1 organic apple
- 4 ice cubes
All you have to do is blend everything together in a blender and serve it in a glass. The results are impressive!