Health benefits and nutritional importance of green beans!
Green beans are one of the popularly known vegetables in the world and especially in USA- it can be seen that it’s been largely produced in many of its states especially in Illinois, New York and many other such related states. These states are known for the production of such green vegetables and this is very good for your health because the vegetable can also be grown at your own backyard!
So, why don’t you just grow it?
It can be grown, not a problem but the problem with people is that they don’t wish to grow or do anything such that they keep healthy!
Its real- I’ve seen many such people doing the same- they smoke if they want, they go too far away so that they can get it done but when it comes to health benefits then the person doesn’t want to take a little trouble in harvesting such a green vegetable in the backyard!
Its hard in today’s generation where I find people opting to fast food rather then choosing for green vegetables which can help them remain fit and strong but people aren’t choosing for health but instead are opting to go for fast food items as they’re easy to prepare and can be easily consumed!
I am just saying this because the purpose of writing this article and taking into so deep trouble is only one reason that you should follow this article and remain fit. It doesn’t mean that you need to believe in every word I say but you can go through each and every word and cross verify with your doc- then get better suggestions and then follow.
But I suggest that you go through the video and then come to a decision about the green vegetables- I would also be telling you about the nutritional value of this green bean after you watch in detail about this video-
Let’s know a few important qualities about these green peas and how come they’re as productive in terms of health benefits as shown in the video. So, to know this we need to go through a list of points which I’ve posted below
- First of all, as the green beans are green in color- they’re rich with a pigment known as carotenoids and these pigments are necessary to the body.
- The green beans are rich in several vitamins such as B6 and B2 which are said to be present in these green beans as high as 90% and some other B vitamins such as folic acid are said to be present in a quantity of around 10%.
- They have an excellent antioxidant capacity and hence they’re named as ‘string beans’. This might serve as a reason for naming this bean because it is said to be in the top list when compared to other beans. The antioxidant flavonoids are so abundantly found in this bean that it is very difficult to be the same in any other bean. The flavonoids like catechins, procyanidins and epicatechins are some of the antioxidants found in the green beans
- Another mineral found in green beans is called silicon which is absorbable silicon. This mineral is important for the proper growth and health of bones and also for the health of connective tissues. The experts also believe that this vegetable has a good source of silicon when compared to other vegetables.
There’s a list of other commonly found vitamins and minerals and the related percentage presence of the respective mineral-
- Vitamin E & B6- 4%
- Vitamin A & B3- 5%
- Protein, potassium and iron– 5%
- Fatty acids(Omega-3)- 5%
- Magnesium and calcium- 6%
- Vitamin C & fiber- 16%
- Manganese- 18%
- Vitamin K- 22%